Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blogger

I decided to give blogging a go!  A lot has changed in the last few months and I thought this might be a fun way to remember everything.  First, we got engaged.  This happened April 2, Easter weekend.  It was the best proposal ever and I was NOT expecting it to happen the night it did.  Then, Will and I graduated in May.  Will received a job offer and was placed in Florida.  Fast forward a few months to our wedding (November 27) and we are now living in Orlando, Florida.  I would love to post pictures as I go, but I don't know how to yet, so they're below.  Although Will has a job, I am currently searching for one and it's N-O-T fun.  I have been applying and praying, so fingers crossed for me!  Check out the pictures :)

  From the proposal :))


No comments:

Post a Comment