Thursday, June 13, 2013

Let's rewind a few weeks ...

M had her Baccalaureate ceremony and graduation party Sunday, May 19th.  I cannot believe how old she is or the fact that she’s off to college this year!  It will be nice having her two hours away and I hope we get to see her (somewhat) regularly.  

Sweet Maude before M's graduation party

                                                             M opening gifts!

 Yogurtology bar at M's graduation party - so yummy!





 Graduation night


                                              Graduation night - sooo many people


                                            Instagram collages for the graduate :) 

Then, I had to say goodbye to my work friends.  These are girls I have LOVED spending countless hours with the last two years and I definitely already miss them!


From a goodbye party at E's house.  Funny story about the cake - one of my students turned 9 and his mom brought two cakes and left one for the teachers.  So, we used it!


Lunch the week I left.


No comments:

Post a Comment