Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Before meets After

No telling what's gotten into me BUT I decided to recover our dining room chairs!  When I was at JoAnns looking for fabric for my corkboards I ran across some super amazing fabric!  Considering it was $39.99 a yard, I knew I needed a coupon, so I went back when I had a 50% off coupon.  (Sidenote - I downloaded a JoAnns application on my phone & use coupons from that!)  Not only am I recovering chairs, I am also using coupons :))  GO ME!  Anyway, here are some before & afters ...

 Before
 Before

 After
After ... I am in LOVE with them!  

The table & 5 chairs are from Honey's greatgrandparent's.  They were being stored in his parent's basement & junior year in college I needed a table and chairs so they let me use the set and we're still using it.  One of my roommates helped cover them in suede due to the outdated blue fabric & it was time for a change, so I chose zebra.  Honey is most excited about them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment