Thursday, August 18, 2011

Excuse Me

for my lack of blogging.  I started school Monday & I have been so T-I-R-E-D.  The aides started Monday and kids came Wednesday!  I know I still haven't talked about my new job so here's the quick story ...  We moved to Orlando in November (after we got married :)) which was too late in the school year to get a job.  I started subbing in January for two private schools & interviewed for a third grade position at one of the schools this summer.  I didn't get that position but I am a kindergarten aide and LOVE LOVE LOVE it already.  I love my teacher, love my kids & love the other 3 kindergarten aides.  So exciting!!

Honey and I are heading to the beach tomorrow.  We're making a quick stop in Tampa to drop off Brock :) and then J & Chris (and the babes) are meeting us at the beach Saturday.  So happy to relaxxxxxxxx.  I'll be back with some pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment