Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

I have throughly enjoyed my time off of school.  I love my students and my job, but it's been nice relaxing with Honey & both our families.  Of course we had a tacky sweater Christmas party.  No pictures from that, but I loved my tree this year.

 The skirt is from my in-laws which was my birthday present :)

Christmas spirit

We spent the weekend before Christmas at my parent's house doing "Christmas" with them.  Brock likes my parents house because of the space outside but doesn't like the being outside part ...
Spoiled rotten
 His sleeping spot ...

We don't get up to Opelika that often & this year we got to spend a whole week with Honey's family since he hasn't used all his vacation time.  We ate lots of yummy food, shopped & played with friends and family.  It was a very Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve before church

No comments:

Post a Comment