Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh, Honey

Hello.  Yes, I am alive.  Apparently I am a terrible blogger.  I have TONS to catch up on but I wanted to share something first.

My sweet husband is a hunter.  He is not enjoying being away from his family's land in Alabama but has found some places to hunt down here.  About two months ago, he went hunting in Manatee County outside of Tampa at my Uncle's property (thanks, Uncle L).  He shot an 8 point and decided he wanted to get it mounted.  **For all you non-hunters - an 8 point is good**  So tonight, instead of getting our Christmas tree which has now been postponed until Sunday, we drove ONE HOUR to get the deer.  

Yes, he's already on the wall.

Caught ya!

Jealous of the deer ...

I will be back with more, no worries.  More often too (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment