Monday, February 20, 2012

Busy Busy

Honey and I are going to be super busy the next couple of months.  BUSY.  I am trying desperately to be a good blogger.  I really want to keep this up.  If I could stay awake past 9 pm on school nights it might help.  I can't.  

Check below for numerous new posts.  President's Day and all, no school, so I'm still laying in bed.  At 10:30.  Yay!

I'm going to see my sister next month.  My Uncle L's wedding.  Then we're going on our Honeymoon (finally) for Spring Break.  A wedding in April.  One in May.  My cousin's baby's christening in May.  A trip to Panama City for Memorial Day weekend with Honey's family.  Oh yeah, work in the middle of all those things.  Another wedding in June.  Then Beach Week!  SO.BUSY.  Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment