Monday, February 20, 2012

Cruisin'

I have been really good about not using my days off at work.  We have ten and I have only used 3 so far and have 4 more scheduled to use.  Very excited!  I'm using 2 to go see my sister at school and 2 more for weddings (which we have SO many to go to).  Anyway ...

Honey & I decided to go on a short cruise to the Bahamas.  Short being the key word.  We left on a Thursday and got back on Sunday.  We went on the Carnival Sensation and will not use that ship again.  We relaxed and spent quiet time together.  We didn't have good weather but we sure enjoyed our time away from home :)   Here's our cruise in pictures.

 Our room - glad I chose a window :)
 Manatees before we left the dock
 All our supplies


 All the cruise ships at the port in the Bahamas
 Honey loves posing for pictures :)
 Our cab ride from the port to the beach.  That is Atlantis in the middle.  The people drive CRAZY there and I seriously thought we might wreck like 9 times



 Beautiful water!

All the cabs lined up waiting for people from the beach
And this is the weather we came back to ...  The frozen fountain at our apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment