Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a low-key Valentine's Day this year.  Honey & I were both sick (me - cold, Honey - bronchitis).  I got an early gift, beautiful leopard shoes from Cole Hahn, in December.  I promised to wait & wear them until Valentine's Day but oops, I wore them last month :)  Anyway, Honey got a coupon book.  He's wanted one for a while and I think it was his best gift ever *points for me*. 

We had a fun day an experience at school.  I just tried to make it through the day.  And I did.  Barely.  I got lots of sweet things, heard lots of sweet comments, & survived :)  Can't wait for next year ... Maybe.

 Me & two of my teammates.  C loves Hello Kitty & one of her sweet mom's brought her this huge balloon!

My family sent out these pretty Valentine's cards.  Christmas cards just didn't happen for my mom this year :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment