Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day Weekend

We have had a relaxing & busy weekend, all at the same time.  I didn't have work Friday or today and I have tried not to rub it into Honey too much.  Tried.  Anyway, I took Baby B to the vet Friday.  First he rode in the truck Will's truck with me.  It was sprinkling, a little.

Please excuse me ... I was running late & left with wet hair, whoa

Then the vet told us B weighs 100 POUNDS.  I knew Honey would not be happy because he's had B on a diet.  Apparently it isn't.working.very.well.  The vet wasn't that concerned, I was much more concerned than her, & I think Honey is going to cut back even more on B's food.  Poor thing ...

Mad at me

We spent Saturday by the pool.  It was warm and overcast but we still got a little sun.  Then we went to a wedding last night in Port St. Lucie, two hours South.  One of my coworkers got married and I was happy to be able to go.  It was very windy but very pretty!  So happy for E & N :)

Now, I'm busy being unproductive at home.  I need to run a few errands but my bed, book, & computer are calling my name.  It's cold outside, the high is 67.  Much too cold for me.  I will have to hit the grocery today.  Guess I should cook dinner since I'm so busy doing nothing today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment