Sunday, July 24, 2011

Brock

the brat.  Have I ever introduced you to our puppy?  I love our 90 pound *puppy* with all my heart.  But he is a spoiled thing.  Will bought him for me four years ago when he was a tiny thing.  He is our baby & I love love love him.  But, he is rather spoiled.  He gets table scraps (most nights), peanut butter ice cream (sometimes) and doesn't eat lukewarm hash browns (seriously).  He wakes up most mornings in our doorway wagging his tail, waiting to go out.  He also loves his daddy & likes being scratched, anywhere.  Unless I pull the sneak attack, he does NOT like his picture being taken. 


 Almost got him

Watched him for a few minutes with my camera ready & then BAM (notice the stuffing exploding out of the toy - he loves it)!

Side note:  Will bought Brock "for me" as a hunting dog for him ... Hmmmmm.  Oh well, love my honey & my puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment