Friday, July 1, 2011

Holiday Weekend ...

... is here!  I am so excited for this weekend.  Will and I were originally supposed to go to Panama City with his family but that plan fell through.  So, on to plan B.  We are heading to my parent's beach condo this afternoon.  They are out of town, so it will just be honey & me.  We haven't spent a weekend with just the two of us in a while so I am more than thrilled.  Some friends might come out tomorrow or Sunday, but we'll see!

and enjoy your holiday weekend!  I love my "Happy Everything" plate from T and L for an engagement present last June.  Coton Colors makes them and tons of other super cute things.  The flag attachment is separate from the plate and my collection is growing!

On another note, I need a new camera since there is a "glow" to all my pictures now.  While my sister researches which one I need, I will begin to convince Santa/honey I need one as well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment