Thursday, July 7, 2011

Proud of myself ...

... for cooking!  I do not like to cook.  It's not that I can't cook, I can.  It's mainly that Will loves to cook & his meals are delicious.  And since he loves to cook and I don't, it makes more sense for him to cook :)  Anyway ...  I cooked dinner AND made a tasty treat today.  For dinner we had a pot roast.  I used the slow cooker and let it cook all day.  I actually combined multiple recipes (which is very hard for me) & it was very good!


Tastier than it looks :)

And this was the tasty treat I made!  I call it Cookie/Oreo/Brownie Delight.  I found the recipe on another blog & it was easy to make and very yummy!!

 Cookie dough, double stuffed oreos and brownie mix!!
 It's really hard to take pictures of food!  Maybe I need a new camera ;)

On the cake stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment