Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Change of Plans

We planned to head to the beach last weekend but we weren't feeling it Saturday morning.  Instead, we had a lazy morning and went looking for new places to live that afternoon.  Our lease isn't up until the beginning of December but we are moving & need to start looking.  It's going to take a long time!  Updates on that much later.

Saturday night we headed to J and C's house for dinner & games.  They are BIG TIME into games & it was quite an entertaining night.  First A helped clean out my purse & found my cell phone.  Then she helped brush Will and C's hair.  We always love hanging with their family!  They are supposed to move sometime *soon* and we will be so sad when they do.

Terrible camera quality

Sunday we joined the iphone craze & now have a family plan :)  The Verizon man was soooooo nice & I'm already much happier with their customer service!  I thought I knew how to work an ihpone but not so much ha.  Monday morning I went to Tampa - more to come on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment