Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fun Times

are being had this weekend!  J and J have been here since Friday & we've been having lots of fun!  Friday night we went to dinner

and enjoyed the company (and yummy food).  Yesterday we went shopping and saw Friends with Benefits.  Besides some crude language, the movie was good!  I've been known for choosing not so good movies and I'm trying very hard to redeem myself.  I chose The Lincoln Lawyer last time so I'm doing much better :)  Then we headed to Downtown Disney for dinner.  


 Me and J

It was SO packed but we enjoyed dinner & entertainment at an Irish restaurant (my fish n chips were so tasty)!

Sunday night we headed to the American Idol concert.  Our seats were SO good and the concert was amazing!!

 All of us!

 Someone popped into the picture - guess who?

 Honey and I :)

 Long story BUT for any American Idol followers - this is James Durbin.  He came out of nowhere & was less than five feet from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment