Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tampa Time

I came to Tampa Monday morning to work at camp.  It has been a fun week but tiring!  I always forget what it's like to chase kids around all day.  I stayed at Maude's (my grandmother) Monday & Tuesday night but I'm at my parent's house hanging with my mom until Friday.  

 Water slide for water day at camp!

Besides working camp, getting my haircut & eating lots of yummy food, I've been running errands.  So, I had to stop at Ki Designs, one of my favorite places to shop.  Kimy, who owns the boutique, went to high school with me & is SOOOOOO artsy!  I ordered a CUTE wreath and went to pick it up.  It turned out *SO* stinkin cute



She can make anything and it's all SO cute!!  She's on Facebook and she blogs & ships - perfect for everyone and everything!  I even made an appearance on her blog this week :)  Check out Gold Kick and go shop there!  I also got this beauty


My wreath was free because it was an anniversary gift (early) so I needed this :)  She also has another surprise for me that I'm picking up tomorrow - so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment