Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bad Sister

I feel like my younger sister, T, often upstages me.  I am supposed to be the older, more mature, smarter, etc. older sister and she seems to play that role more often.  I TOTALLY forgot to wish her a happy birthday in the "blog world"!  She turned the big 2-1 on May 25th.  While she loves to celebrate other people's birthdays, she isn't too big on celebrating her own.  She is interning in Houston this summer and her boyfriend took her to Austin to celebrate.  I spoke to her (of course!) the day of and sent her a necklace that I wanted to keep for myself (but didn't).  She had a fantastic birthday and I can't wait to celebrate when I see her next month.  Love you :)


 Possibly one of my favorites of us!


Happy birthday, T!  Thanks for being one of the best sisters anyone could ask for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment