Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun with A & Picture Overload

Will's sister left today and we already miss her!  We had so much fun last week and weekend.  We worked out, played at Disney, ate a lot and caught up.  Friday night we went to Bahama Breeze for dinner.  It was pouring so our original plan to go to Downtown Disney for a movie was out of the question.  We headed home, hung out and made a plan for Magic Kingdom on Saturday.  After a long morning, we left at lunch time and came home.  We made it out right as the torrential downpour started!  We headed back after lunch and stayed until the light show and fireworks.  I have never stayed so long and it was more than worth it!  The shows were both so pretty and definitely one of the best firework shows I've ever seen.  Sunday we went to Sea World.  Will and I have year long passes so it's always fun/free for us if someone wants to visit Sea World.  We enjoyed the shows there too but the heat was a lot worse Sunday than it was the day before.  After another long day, we headed home to relax.  We didn't do anything exciting Monday since we were so worn out from the weekend.  I dropped A off at the airport today and it's already quieter around here.  Here are some pictures from the weekend!  

After dinner & the rain



Waiting for "It's a Small World" per A's request


Cinderella's caste at sunset

New shamu show, "One Ocean"



 Splash time


I always laugh at the tourists taking pictures and that's exactly what I did last weekend!  It was so much fun though and the new shamu show is much better than the old one.  I'm sure Will and I will be going to Sea World again soon ha!

I'm also waiting on A to send me more pictures!  Let's see if she comes through this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment