Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finally

We haven't spent the weekend in Orlando in a long time and we changed that this weekend!  We stayed in town and had a fun filled time.  Friday night we ate dinner with a man Will works with, W, and his wife.  I've met them before but this was the first time we had dinner.  They were super nice and treated us.  W's wife works in the public school system and she is *hopefully* going to be a huge help in my job search!  Fingers crossed!!

Saturday we spent the morning being lazy and watching the Casey Anthony trial.  Will was less than amused but let me be entertained.  Then we headed to Sea World.  We have year-long passes so we go for a few hours each time and enjoy ourselves.  Let's just say tourist season has started!  We also got to spend Saturday night with D and M.  They got engaged in the middle of April and friends of theirs threw them an "engagement" party downtown at Ceviche.  It was delicious and we got to meet lots of people that D works with.  We cannot wait for M to move down and have another couple to hang with :)

 M and me
 Will and I

Today was lazy Sunday.  We hung out, grocery shopped and I packed for Tampa.  I will be here all week working at St. Mary's summer camp.  I will for sure miss Will but get to see him Friday.  I also get to be with my family (minus T) and see some friends!  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment