Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beach Week

was a success!  I had been looking forward to beach week since September.  Long time, I know.  Embarrassing to admit, almost.  But it was worth the wait.  When I was in college at Auburn University, I was in College of Education.  Once you applied and were excepted, you were grouped in a cohort.  I LOVED MY COHORT!!!  We spent the last year and a half of college together, every class, most projects.  Once we graduated, it was apparent that keeping in touch would be hard.  So we decided to plan a "beach week" every summer.  There were 22 of us in the cohort and 5 made it to the beach last week.  I wish more had come but everyone is so busy.  Even though were were missing a majority of our cohort, we had lots of fun!  We spent time by the pool, mostly in it due to the heat and reading a lot of books.  I am already looking forward to next summer.  Or another wedding.  Whichever comes first :)


 Pool view/don't mind me :) with all my sunscreen!


B and Me

 Gorgeous view during sunset!

 Before the first night out to dinner


 Cute cups from Ki Designs!!

 Missing B


We had such a fun trip and I'm already looking forward to the next one!!

1 comment: