Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Checking out ...

... for the week!  Will's sister comes tomorrow and we will be having lots of fun.  Too much fun for posting.  We plan to eat a lot, workout (some), go to Sea World, eat some more, head to the beach, hopefully go to Magic Kingdom and outlet shop.  I pick her up from the airport at 10:15 am, which means she has to get up super early since she's on central time.  Boo for that.  But stay tuned for lots of good pictures!  Besides picking up A from the airport, I'm taking this guy to the vet.


He has developed quite a sick intense skin infection.  He stayed at my parent's house for two weeks (so thankful for them keeping him) and managed to get some type of infection while he was there.  He plays outside, in the pool and sometimes the pond, so no telling what it is.  His hair has started to fall out under his chin/on his chest/on his elbows/most other places in little clumps and his skin is red and kinda blistery (sorry, so gross, I know).  I would post pictures but it's quite gross and doesn't photograph that well anyway.  Let's pray it doesn't cost us as much as I think it will.  You gotta love him and I feel so sorry for him :(

No comments:

Post a Comment