Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Readin'

Besides the sun, pool, beach and relaxing, I love the summer because I love to read and it's the perfect time to do just that.  It's so calming and enjoyable to sit back with a good book & get lost in another world.  It's one of the rare times of the year (besides Spring Break, Thanksgiving or Christmas) where you don't have too much to worry about.  One of my current favorite authors is Karen Kingsbury.  The books I have read by her are all so good!  I'm starting the September 11th Series as soon as I'm done with

I've heard amazing things about it.  Only on chapter two (HA) but I'm sure it will be fantastic.  The movie comes out August 12th, so I'm excited about that too.  I read 

a few months ago but it was fabulous!  Definitely a recommended read.  While 

The Hunger Games are a little different than the usual books I read, I enjoyed them!  The first book, The Hunger Games, has a movie in production and I'm excited for that as well.  Another ultimate favorite of mine, 

is just amazing.  Such a roller coaster but it really is an amazing book.  Nothing else to really say about that one!  I also have a few ready to read ...
and 
Both are by Kristin Hannah and both are about sisters.  I love reading stories about sisters, since I have two and now a sister-in-law!  I sure have a lot to read but I love it & cannot wait to dive in to The Help first.

No comments:

Post a Comment